HOSPITALITY TECH EXPERT
Delivering a Better Hospitality Technology Experience
Scope, design and deliver technology stacks that drive improved user experiences.
from your very own techspert
Having extensive experience in the beating heart of hospitality operations, I understand how confusing the plethora of new technology can be. There are thousands of options and an ever changing landscape, how do you decide what tech is right for you?
I have supplied hundreds of owners and operators with advise as they research, select and implement their new technology.
Your can trust me to guide you to your ‘Shangri-La’ (or whatever you utopic vision is called)!
a targeted approach
Technology Review Process for a rebranding property
At least one month
Existing tech stack review
- Who has ownership
- What contracts are in place
- Create existing architecture diagram
Business Requirements Analysis (BRA)
- Review of guest journey
- Define guest experience & supporting staff roles
- Align with brand objectives & strategy
Translation of BRA into system requirements
- What software and hardware is required to deliver the business objectives
- How does it enable the guest and staff experience
At least two months
Analysis of tech to be kept
- Can cost savings be made on existing contracts
- Is there additional functionality to be leveraged
- Would additional training be beneficial
Analysis of additional tech required
- What new tech is available
- Can this be integrated with existing tech
Proposal of tech stack to be implemented
- Production of full tech stack recommendation report
- Construct of technology infrastructure diagram
At least one month
Assistance With Procuring New Technology
- Introduction to vendors
- Assistance with negotiating best price and contracting
Assistance With Implementing Tech Stack
- Liaising with suppliers on configuration
- Assisting with training and delivery
Post Project Review
- Review of full tech delivered in relation to scope of project, timelines and performance
*Minimum Project Timeline Is Four Months. Implementation Advised To Commence One To Two Months Prior To Systems Go Live.
don’t just take our word for it
Some of our past projects
Project & Implementation Consultancy for large chain rollout for Mews.
Responsible for scoping and delivering the technology solutions and operational plan for the delivery of an enterprise client.
Implementation Project Consultant
The Hotel Force is an independent volunteer mentoring program, endeavoured by hospitality professionals in order to actively support independent hotels and b&bs by offering them free tailored advice.
We believe that such an effort can help lift up the motivation, giving the hoteliers enough strength and confidence to effectively take actions towards the recovery path.
It’s like they say “In the Crises, we are all in the same boat”. If that is so, no one should be rowing alone. Let's do it together.
YOUR FREE CONSULTATION AWAITS